Plans & Pricing
Do you want blistering fast Internet speeds? Aussie Broadband NBN plans can offer just that! With generous data allowances at a great monthly price, why would you go anywhere else?
All billing and support for all Internet Access and Fixed Phone Plans is handled by Aussie Broadband.
Voip, Mail, Hosting, Cloud, Managed DNS, Domain Names are some services billed directedy by Network Voice and Data
Network Voice and Data IP Phone Services
For an extra $10 per month, you can enable an IP Phone service as part of your NBN connection. You can transfer your existing number as part of the service activation, and all local and national calls are included for no additional fee. Calls to mobiles are just 25 cents per minute billed per second with flagfall and international calls start from just 5 cents per minute.
Services offered over the NBN network will not operate unless:
- NBN's network termination device and any customer equipment that relies on mains power (for example, gateways, modems, routers and VOIP Adaptor) have a backup power source such as battery backup.
- Without a battery backup power source (UPS), you will be unable to make and receive voice calls, including to emergency services.
- Aussie Broadband's NBN service's does not include a battery backup power supply for either NBN's network or any customer equipment used and the service will not operate in a power outage.
For more information about Network Voice and Data's IP Phone service, see our VOIP Plans & Pricing page.
Setup and Connection Options
|Standard Installation with WiFi router (No Contract, Month to Month Agreement)||$80.00|
|Standard Installation with WiFi router (24 Month Contract)||FREE|
New Developments Charge
|Port your existing land line phone number to Network and Data IP Phone||$20.00
Service Call Options
General Service Call to resolve PC issuesÂ$90 1 hour minimum, 15 minute increments thereafter
$90 per hour on site *
Is this your first time buying NBN broadband?
To get your new broadband service up and running, you'll need the following in your home:
- NBN Compatible Router
To use broadband you'll need a NBN compatible modem, which is the device that connects you to the Internet. If you're coming from an existing provider your current modem may be compatible, or Aussie Broadband can supply a range of pre-configure and tested modems.
New Developments Charge
- The first connection at a premises in a newly developed area i.e. a suburb with no pre-existing telecommunications infrastructure.
- The first connection(s) at a premises in an establish area in the rare instance that a developer has increased the number of dwellings on the same plot of land e.g. demolished a single house and built a block of units.
Once the NDF has been charged at an address, it will not be charged again for subsequent connections, provided the number of dwellings at that address has not increased. This fee applies to new customers.
Things you need to know
- Both uploads and downloads count towards your monthly data allowance.
- Plans marked with '*' are only available on selected NBN Points of Interconnect (POI).
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions
Are you looking for a copy of our NBN terms and conditions? We have them available right here. Click Here to download a copy. (External download from Aussie Broadband's Site)
Ready to sign up?
- Ready to sign up?
Finally ready to purchase an Aussie Broadband service? Awesome, we'll be glad to have you on board.
Please call the Network Voice and DataÂon 0742209898 today to start the sign up process.
Looking for more information?
NOTE:All billing and support for all Internet Access and Fixed Phone Plans is handled by Aussie Broadband. All other products are sold, maintained and billed by Network Voice and Data - Including and not limited to VoIP (IP Phone), Hosting and Domain Names.
Network Voice and Data is paid a comission for all successful clonnections.Â